- My daughter holding my face, “Mommy, you’re the best mommy in the world.”
- The joy filled tickle of my son’s laugh that awakens my soul.
- Going to the gym. If I am exhausted, which I am often, this place is my saving grace, my wake up/me time/renew myself haven.
- My super amazing trainer who has unleashed an inner Tasmanian devil in me. A new soundtrack plays in my head when I work out now. It’s something like Eye of the Tiger/We are the Champions/Sweating Bullets all rolled into one raw song. With Flea playing the base.
- Friends. People who listen to me and love me anyway!
- My vibrator. I doubt you need/want an explanation.
- The customer service at Google and GoDaddy. Holy cats and dogs people, have you ever tried to transfer a domain name to a new hosting site so you could use another application? I don’t even know WTF that means! But I did it! And every time I called or emailed with another seemingly ridiculous question (What is my authorization code, My username? How to I keep from losing all my blogs and my mind in the process?) they replied with detailed AND COURTIOUS answers!! No lie. Everyone was NICE! Not a rolled eye in the bunch! They walked me through, step-by-(uncomfortably long phone pauses)-steps until everything was set up just right! (lots of !!!! in this blog today:)
And I swear to you, I am not getting anything for saying this but, people, GoDaddy customer service changed my world this week. I have considered sharing with you all the details of my pain-in-the-ass Blogger account (I couldn’t leave messages on my own blog, Christ on a crutch, and I KNOW many people had a doozy of a time trying to do the same.) but I will spare you the drama (well, most of it) and tell you how easy GoDaddy made everything for me. I didn’t know customer service existed like this anymore. Real people that truly know their stuff. I’m a born-again blogger. I just might learn programming so I can work for GoDaddy and spread the good word. Before I had a blog, GoDaddy was nothing more than a catchy jingle with a Hooter’s waitress in a GoDaddy T-Shirt. Today, they are the customer service Mecca in my eyes. Changed my life, people. And now look!! Here is my blog with my URL HERE on WordPress!!! Time to CELEBRATE!!
I’m still working out the kinks and plugins and themes and such. But here I am!! And here you are!! We are here!!!! And if you like, you can leave a comment! Hassle-free! And I can reply to your comment directly! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe tell me what you think of my new look? What features do you like to see/use on blogs? What features drive you up a wall? What do you think of GoDaddy? Did my RSS feed transfer?
Thank you for stopping by. Much love to you all.